Производитель: Future Publishing Ltd.
Поддерживаемые языки: английский, голландский, испанский, итальянский, немецкий, французский, португальский
Поддерживаемые устройства: Требуется iOS 5.1 или более поздняя версия. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch. Это приложение оптимизировано для iPhone 5.
ссылка на APP STORE
Описание к Comic Heroes: The best in superhero comics, movies, TV and videogames:
*NEW!* COMIC REVIEW. A WEEKLY COMICS MAGAZINE. REVIEWING THE HOTTEST COMIC RELEASES OF THE WEEK, EVERY WEEK! NOW AVAILABLE IN OUR APP AND FREE WITH A COMIC HEROES SUBSCRIPTION!
*** FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL - GET THE LATEST ISSUE OF COMIC HEROES AND FIVE FREE ISSUES OF COMIC REVIEW! ***
* The highest rated comics app on Newsstand *
* Two magazines in one app! Delivering the most issues and the best value *
Essential reading for life-long fans and newcomers alike, Comic Heroes is the only companion you'll ever need as you explore every corner of the comic book universe. Covering everything from the comic books themselves through to the films and videogames they have inspired.
Individual issues of Comic Heroes are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €5.99
Individual issues of Comic Review are priced at:
Single issue £0.99 / $0.99 / €0.99
Subscriptions, which include both Comic Heroes and Comic Review, are priced at:
3 months: £3.99 / $5.99 / €5.49
1 year £14.99 / $20.99 / €18.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription